Artificial intelligence and statistics — friends or foes?
The seminar was held on 13 May 2019 in facilities kindly
provided by Aalto university.
Click name of presenter for slides, when applicable
- 13.00 Pauliina Ilmonen (Finnish Statistical Society, Aalto University) - AI Meets Statistics
- 13.10 Saara Hyvönen (Dain studios) - Data in Modern Business: Have a Solid Foundation & Use What Works
- 13.50 Paavo Raittinen (Aalto University) - On Randomness of Random Forest Classification in High-dimensional Lipidomic Data
- 14.15 Coffee and Juice Break, International Statistical Poster Competition (for students) Winners' Poster Session
- 14.50 Juho
Kannala (Aalto University) - Artificial Intelligence and Vision
- 15.30 Statistics Finland - International Statistical Poster Competition Awards (Reija Helenius (Statistics Finland, International Statistical Literacy Project) and Pauliina Ilmonen)
- 16.00 Matias Heikkilä (Futurice) - AI and Statistics in Digital Business
- 16.25 Pauliina Ilmonen - Definitely Friends